14.05.12

Wohlfühlmaschine










since i finished school last year I went traveling, earning money and working on my portfoilio for University. I decided to do industrial-/product design in either north or east Germany. Some weeks ago I went to Dresden for the qualification test and now I got the letter a couple of days ago that I am accepted. Still, I dont really want to go there and also have four other Universitys Applications to go. Our homework for Weimar was to create a "feel-good machine". My thought was that as long as your head and heart feels good the rest of your body should be fine. My machine ended up in a helmet working with temperature, light, landscape (working with the solar technique) and a possibility to have a break from your surrounding. In the following week I should get my response wether I am invited for the test. Wish me luck :)

6 Kommentare:

  1. Good luck! But, hey, it's great that you got Dresden already! The whole test story reminds me on mine which was unbelievable 14 years ago now.
    If life goes further you can't believe that it was such a test who decides so much for you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thank you :) Right now I have to do a stop motion film for Bremen. It is just very difficult that you never know what the criterias are. you could be 100% or a 100% wrong. But thanks again!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, ich sehe gerade, Du sprichst deutsch. :)
      Ich würde den Stop-motion-Film gerne sehen, wenn das geht?
      Ich bin sehr neugierig, ich komme nämlich aus Bremen. :)

      Löschen
  3. Lotti, my baby, you do realise just how talented you are?! This is incredible. And your justifications for the design are so well thought-out!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh, and Emily does industrial design too!

    AntwortenLöschen